Ogden City Utah Basement Homes For Sale2 listings
5772 W 950 N, Ogden, UT, 84404
Price on Zillow, Realtor & Homie
Listed by: KW Success Keller Williams Realty
Showing 1 - 2 of 2 listings
About Ogden City, Utah
Ogden (84401, 84402, 84403, 84404, 84405, 84408, 84409, 84412, 84415) is a city located in Weber County, Utah and it is known for its rich history and outdoor recreational opportunities. Some popular things to do and see in Ogden, Utah include:
- Visit the Ogden Union Station, which is a historic train station that now serves as a transportation museum and event center.
- Visit the 25th Street Historic District, which is a lively shopping and dining district with a variety of shops, restaurants, and bars.
- Visit the Ogden Nature Center, which is a nature preserve that offers hiking trails, a playground, and an interactive nature center that offers educational programs and events.
- Visit the George S. Eccles Dinosaur Park, which is an outdoor museum that features life-size dinosaur sculptures, a playground, and a visitor center with interactive exhibits.
- Visit the Hill Aerospace Museum, which is an aerospace museum that features exhibits on the history of aviation and space exploration.
- Visit the The Ogden Pioneer Days Rodeo, which is an annual rodeo that takes place in July and features bull riding, barrel racing, and other traditional rodeo events.
- Visit the Ogden Botanical Gardens, which are a collection of gardens and outdoor exhibits that showcase a variety of plants and trees.
- Visit the The Ogden Temple of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, which is a beautiful and historic religious site
- Visit the The Junction, a shopping center with a variety of stores and restaurants
- Visit the Peery's Egyptian Theater, which is a historic theater that hosts a variety of live performances, including plays, concerts, and dance performances.
Related Locations in Ogden City
Still Searching? We can Help.
MLS Listings are provided by the Wasatch Front Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All data, including all measurements and calculations of area, is obtained from various sources and has not been, and will not be, verified by broker or MLS. All information should be independently reviewed and verified for accuracy. Copyright © 2022 UtahRealEstate.com. All Rights Reserved. Information not guaranteed.